- The company responsible for processing personal information collected from you or from third parties is: Juhls Minigolf Sandemandsvej 11, 3700 Rønne VAT No: 41907037 Website: https://juhlsminigolf.dk/
Personal Information We Collect When You Use Our Website
- When you contact us for support through our website, we collect your name and email address to address your inquiry. If you provide other personal information in connection with your inquiry, we will also collect that information. Our legal basis for collecting this information is Article 6, letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- When you, as a visitor, use our website, we automatically collect information about you and your use of the website. This includes information about the type of browser you’re using, the search terms you use on the website, your IP address, and information about your computer or phone. We use technology to collect, process, and analyze information about how our website is used. The purpose is to pursue our legitimate interests in offering a user-friendly website, optimizing the user experience and website functionality, preventing misuse and downtime, and recording the duration of visits. Our legal basis for this is Article 6, letters a and f of the General Data Protection Regulation.
When You Use Our App
- Our app doesn’t store any of your personal information. We only request a player’s name for gameplay. If you choose to provide your real name, it will be stored in our database. Additionally, we maintain a record of payments for your convenience, ensuring you can always view them within the app.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights: Right of Access You have the right to request information about the personal data we have registered about you, including the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, recipients of the data, and the origin of the data. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data that we process. To request a copy of your personal data, send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask for proof of identity, as stated in Article 12(2) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to Rectification You have the right to have incorrect personal data about you corrected by us. If you notice errors in the information we have about you, please contact us at email@example.com to have the information corrected.
- Right to Erasure In certain cases, you have the right to have all or some of your personal data deleted by us, for example, if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed. If continued processing is necessary to fulfill legal obligations or establish, exercise, or defend legal claims, we are not obliged to delete your personal data. To request deletion of your data, send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to Restriction of Processing In some cases, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted to storage only, for example, if you believe that the data we process about you is incorrect.
- Right to Data Portability In certain cases, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another data controller.
- Right to Object You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your personal situation, to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest. If we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, we may continue to process your personal data.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) regarding our processing of your personal data. Complaints can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by phone at +45 33 19 32 00.
- Deletion of Personal Data We delete your personal data when we no longer have a legitimate interest, purpose, or obligation under relevant legislation. We delete personal data 3 months after a case has been processed, unless other legislation requires us to retain the data for a longer period. We delete personal data upon request, unless we have overriding legitimate interests or are obligated by relevant legislation. Juhls Minigolf has an internal procedure for deleting personal data. We are required to retain accounting records for the current financial year plus 5 years, as per the Bookkeeping Act. If you wish to have your data deleted, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure